A small experiment with short stories towards Humanity

March 8, 2012

Me Monk and Women

A monk asked me when we were together in a meditation town’ how god looks like? I asked back’ whose god? Monk surprised’ how many gods are there? I said’ every individual have their own god? Monk, what? How you explain this? I said it is a simple truth’ every mother is the only god for her child. Monk was not happy with the answer’ that means every mother is a god? I said, yes every mother is an only god for her own child. Meditation time, monk told, will continue the discussion before we go for dinner, I said no, after dinner would be nice. Otherwise in discussion, the dinner will postpone for next day, and monk is capable of it.    

I dint see monk for dinner, I finished mine, waiting for monk near my cottage. Monk is back, started from where we had stopped; and why mother is an only god for her own child? Oh god. I said, because she is the one who given the life to her child, and caring her child for life time. And I’m sleepy. Monk was not happy with answer, but monk not ready to disclose the right answer. Monk finally said good night, and was walking back to the other section cottages.

Courtesy sake, I asked may I come along with you till your cottage, and it is dark to walk back alone. Immediately monk said sure, so walking back, I asked, why you dint come for dinner.  Monk said, went to a friend’s house to help her. What happened? Her child is 1yr old, and mother is not in a position to take care of the child for some personal health issues. So what services you given to the child? Monk said, almost everything a mother has to do……!*

I went back to my cottage, and not slept. Reeling in me, the whole conversations had with Monk, immediately next morning I was ready with an answer, went to see monk. I said, I am wrong, I was blinded. What happened, Monk asked me. Regarding the yesterdays discussion I was completely wrong. Ok, than what is right? THE GOD EXIST IN THE FORM OF WOMEN’ AND NOT JUST A MOTHER, and THE WOMEN IS THE MOST RESPECTABLE PERSON IN THE WORLD, than anyone. Smile in monks face, happy.

*The Monk is a women, went to her friends place given services to the child, and only women can give those services in place of mother. So the greatness is not only in mother, and it is in a WOMEN. I am completely right that “SUN, MOON and WOMEN”.     

In Greek language monk term is used for women also, and in English use as nun.

No comments:

Post a Comment